YES LORD!* {Grinnin and Smirkn like a School Boi with a Deep Crush} LoL!*So, Im just returning Home from spending the day with Joya and Simone. My Creative Services have been requested and put into fruition, in helping Joya to Decorate and Design her New Place. We found LOTS of Great Accents, Vases, Placemats and Pillows. But...anyways, She and I were talking about TI and how Infectious He is. Then, I realized that I FORGOT to mention to yall how TI was ARRESTED Yesterday in Southwest, Atlanta, where he Resides.
Apparently, he has been giving one of his BodyGuards, Cash Money to buy Machine Guns and Silencers for Him and His Entourage. And...I MUST Admit that there is Something HELLA SeXy about a Man Who Protects Himself with Machine Guns. Like, I KNOW that Im NOT Suppose to Support the Notion, but...I am SO into Danger these Days. HA!~...Especially the kind that TI exudes. Umm...Clearly, Look at these Photos...
The Bodyguard was taken into custody, but agreed to Cooperate Fully with the FEDS. They raided TIs Home, and thats Where they found All of the Weaponry. So, TI was a No-Show at The BET Hip Hop Awards Last Night, though Im Hearing from My Sources that he won Several of his 9 Nominated Awards. Thats SeXy enough.
I KNOW that Tiny must be Beside herself right Now, with Our Man Locked Up and All.
...but we KNOW that He can Handle his Own...Skin and Bones and Everything~
...and SomeHow, I DID NOT KNOW that He is already a Convicted Felon...
What You Know about All Dis?
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~


1 comment:
that's, my man!;)
Post a Comment