Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I am a Bit APPALLED!~

No, But...SERIOUSLY, I Love BeYonce and All...HOWEVER...Umm, Check Out this RIGHT Half of her DVD Cover; To Be Released to the Associated Press on November 20, 2007.

Umm...Does this NOT Look Like an Orange, Hoochie Horror that NEW YORK would be Wearing, or Melissa Ford, or One of those OTHER Scandalous Chicks that I Dont Give 2 Shits about?

Im VERY Dissapointed. I HOPE The Pic is a FAKE!~
...for BeYonces Sake. Its VERY Class.Less.

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

3 comments:

Fancy Pants said...

Well.........even us fabulous, fancy people have our off days when we leave the house and think, "Maybe I shouldn't have put this together quite like this" or in B's (yes, we are on nickname basis, our friendship has evolved) case, she has been working hard and didn't feel like second guessing the stylists choice of ensemble for the shoot. I had wedding stuff to do, so I couldn't be there to help her out. She's still fabulous though.
I can't wait to get my copy! Will this be apart of my wedding gift packet from my Zemzembi? Who knows? Maybe it will! LOL!

Fancy Pants said...

Okay, so if not apart of my wedding/bridal shower(via Nyasha, or course) packet, I will at least need it by Christmas so I can have all of the choreography down by April. LOL! But I am SOOOOO serious. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one...she gain way to much weight...she look real bangy...her make up..up i'm not fillin it.

:)D