Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy to be HOME!~


Its 3:43 pm and I CANT even BEGIN to Xplain to the WORLD how Thrilled I am to FINALLY be Home!
My day began at The Crack-of-Dawn this Morning. My alarm is set to BUZZ at 5:30am. Clearly...it did NOT go Off! My body didnt wake Me until 6:05am; hence Me having to Rush More than I actually Enjoy to. Clearly...I was OVER IT!~ I DONT have any evening clients, so Im SO READY to actually ENJOY being able to strip down to my Underwear, eat some Shrimp and Broccoli from CHINA WOK, and watch a Movie. I was 'SUPPOSE' to be taking SYRAI to see 'The Kingdom'; starring JAMIE FOXX and JENNIFER GARNER, but his Black Ass is STUCK in DC, and Im kinda REFUSING to hit 295 to Go and Fetch Him. I Havent seen him since Last Thursday, So...I DO kinda Miss Him. AWE...My Lil Syrai.
Meanwhile, Halle Berry is Suppose to be on Oprah today at 4pm. You Know that She and Gabrielle Aubrey(Her Canadian Model Baby Daddy), have been receiving Death Threats and Hate Mail over the Bi-Racial ethnicity of the Child. Isnt that CLEARLY Ridiculous?! I KNOW* Halle rarely uses BodyGuards and/or Security. However, in due part to the Safety of Her and Her Unborn Child, I CLEARLY Understand the Precautions. Here it is, 2007, and Still...the Overbearing Streams of Ignorance rear their UGLY, FUCKIN Heads!~ I WONDER IF Oprah will bring it up. She Better! I NEVER watch Oprah anymore. But...Today...because I have a Free Evening...Um...I Shall.
Halle is going to be Nominated for her SECOND OSCAR Award*..She Stars in the October 26th Project, The Things We Lost In The Fire. READ My September Blog in reference to the Film.
Ive been working really HARD as of lately, and have NOT treated Myself to anything Special. As a result, Saturday is ALL about Prince Xem. O YES! I am going to have my tan done at HollyWood Shades, and then, Im going to Dedicate Myself to a Sushi Lunch, with Green Tea; of course, and then, a $500.00 Shopping Spree at Tysons Corner. YES* I NEED New Fall/Winter Clothes. Im going to Concentrate and Focus Upon Hoodies, Long Sleeve Crew Shirts, Jackets and Maybe 2 or 3 Button Ups. I want a Pair of Olive Green Cargo Pants, and Possibly a Dark, Khaki Color as Well. I Need a New Bottle of Cucumber Melon Lotion, and a Red or Yellow Band Watch. So, Ill Possibly exceed the $500 Ive budgeted for this Lil Spree. But...I WORK FREAKN HARD!~ I KNOW I pull damn NEAR 75 Hours, per week.
So...Okay, Im also VERY HAPPY that between Sundays Fall 2007 Pictorial Premiere, and Today, this Site has received an additional 361 Hits* OMG!...thanx in part to the Socialite Flare of Marcus, Shannon, Wesley, Danielle and Patrick; of Course.
THANK YALL for Supporting EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT*
...and for those of You Who have asked Me HOW I created the Name...Clearly...IF you have 2 Good Sense, you'd be able to Figure it Out.
WHAT COLOR are EMERALDS?
WHAT COLOR are My EYES?
I See the World through Visuals/Images...SEE-VIEW-...EYES...GREEN EYES...EMERALD EYES? DUH!`

1 comment:

Fancy Pants said...

Don't I know the feeling! Remember, as a adolescent/teenager when you couldn't wait to get out of the house to have something to do? Now, I look forward to those days when I have nothing scheduled and I can loaf around. I think I've had ONE so far this year. UGH!

Or is it Emerald Eyes because the common folk are clearly green with envy of you and your lifestyle? LOL! ;)