I'm simply taking the time to THANK each of You, for being so EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE of My Mission and My Artistic Journey. The YouTube Page Videos have already garnered 67,000 Views, collectively, as I am nearing my 500 SubScriber Mark. It is My GOAL to have 1,000 SubScribers by my FEBRUARY 17th BirthDay.
PLEASE, If you DONT already have a YouTube Page, simply CREATE ONE in order to SubScribe to My Videos. HELP ME Meet the 1,000 SubScriber Mark by February 17, 2009; which is roughly 4 months away. This means that I ONLY NEED 125 SubScribers, Per Month from NOW...Until.
The Commentary and FeedBack that each of you shares with me in Emails, MySpace Messages, FaceBook Notes and even HERE, on My BLOG, is so very FulFilling to EACH Day I live here in Los Angeles, California. Im Chasing my Dreams at Full-Force, and each of you aids in my Strength and Courage to continue pressing Forward.
PLEASE Share My VIDEOS with ALL of Your Friends. DONT Keep ME a SECRET.
Literally, compile ALL of your email address' together, and send a MASS EMAIL to EVERYONE you know, with the URL to My YouTube Page and This BLOG, attached. I NEED YOUR HELP in Xposing Xem VanAdams to the rest of the World! You're probably LAUGHING right now, but I am So DEAD SERIOUS.
I Can Tell that MANY of you HAVE been spreading the word, gracefully, for Ive been receiving about 50-60 new Friend Requests on MySpace, Daily. ALL of the messages, for the most part, are attached with notes, stating that the individual has seen My YouTube Videos and/or My Blog. So...it makes me feel so GOOD to KNOW that yall REALLY DO Love and Appreciate What I Do, as MUCH as I Love Doing it.
I want to continue to use my voice to Change and Influence the Lives of those Who Stand Beside Me, Walked Before Me, and MOSTLY...for those Who are Following Behind. I FEAR for the Lives of the Next Generation, and those are the ones who reach out to me Most Often. Even when I THINK Ive run out of things to discuss on camera, I receive a message that REMINDS ME of what I should be sharing, Globally.
.THANK EACH OF YOU for being My INSPIRATION.


2 comments:
Can I just ask that when you really start to make it big that you don't forget about the little people like me...mkay?
You're welcome!
Post a Comment