Friday, October 3, 2008

Coming Soon: My Controversial NEW YouTube Video

GAY Black Celebrities
[Hidden in FRONT of Media Screens]
Above Photo:
'SPECTACULAR' of R&B Group, PRETTY RICKY
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just completed filming the A-Roll Footage, and will be filming the B-Roll Footage tomorrow evening, for what is to become my MOST Controversial and DARING YouTube Video, to date.
...and Im DROPPING Names.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT YOUTUBE PAGE!
Click HERE
FACEBOOK
ThankYou so MUCH for the 100's of You who are already reaching OUT to Me and joining My GROWING FaceBook Page. Im HAPPY that so MANY of you have FOUND ME, and are requesting to be My Friend, as well as Writing on My Wall, sending Me Special Messages, and complimenting My Photos. I LOVE EACH OF YOU for being So LOVING and So SUPPORTIVE.
MANY of you asked me to join FaceBook since you did not have MySpace Pages. I have OBLIGED, and in return, you all OUT there in the World, have Truly WELCOMED ME over the past Two Weeks. I just APPROVED 193 of you this evening, alone. Im NOT OnLine, On FaceBook as OFTEN as I am HERE, MySpace and Youtube. Im STILL getting USE TO the Site.
EVERYONE on My NEW FaceBook Page will ALSO be receiving the NEW, Controversial, YouTube Video, in Your Inbox, Upon its OFFICIAL Release.
Its My Lil WELCOME & THANKYOU Gift.
'Creation is Representation' [Xem; August 2008]

'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]

'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU MY MAN... (MOVING ON UP, TO THAT DELUXE APARTMENT IN THE SKKKYYYY!!!) CONGRATS!!!!

-Fresh Approach

Darius T. Williams said...

Look at you - you're always doing something - lol.

Can't wait!