JayMal & XemXem VanAdams as Xem The HandyMan
I Hate to be DEBBIE The DOWNER...BUT...I Have ALWAYS DisLiked HalloWeen. As a Child I thought it was LAME and as an Adult, I think its the absolute WORST.
I threw this lil costume together at the Very LAST Minute, last year, to attend my Friend, Jaymal's COSTUME MANDATORY Halloween Bash. UGH! It was so HOT in that Freakn JumpSuit.
My Lil HandyMan ToolBox is filled with assorted BLOWPOPS. I Love The Sour Apple Flavor the BEST.
I DONT have any SPECIAL plans this 'HalloWeen Weekend'. I WILL be releasing an IMPORTANT New Video, as a very SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT will be Made in the Video Commentary, as well as being Posted, OFFICIALLY, here at Emerald Eye Entertainment.
Whatever You SOCIALITES & CELEB.U.TANTES decide to do, do it SAFELY. SEND ME PHOTOS!
I WANT TO SEE EACH OF YOU IN YOUR LAME LIL COSTUMES.
LP!
[Laughing Profusely]
Have a SIN.Sational Weekend. WATCH My NEW Video as SOON as it Posts.
SUBSCRIBE To My YouTube Page IF You Have NOT already Done So.
THANKYOU for Supporting My Creative Journey and Artistic Emerald Visions.



1 comment:
I've never dressed up in a costume before...maybe next year I'll go as a straight man. LOL
Post a Comment