IF You have NOT already Created a YouTube Page, as to SUBSCRIBE to My Growing List, PLEASE Do So TODAY.
I want ALL of My SOCIALITES and CELEB.U.TANTES to be Automatically UPDATED whenever a NEW Video Posts. I WANT 1,000 SubScribers by My February 17th BirthDay. As of Today, EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT, in part of YouTube, stands at 537 SubScribers. That is NOT Enough. Im growing very IMPATIENT with having to REPEATEDLY ask Each of You to SUBSCRIBE to My Page. It's LITERALLY a CLICK of the SUBSCRIBE Button. THOUSANDS of you are LITERALLY Watching My Videos and Commenting upon them. HOWEVER...You are NOT Supporting Me by SUBSCRIBING.
As of December 1, 2008, ONLY SubScribers and Friends will be ALLOWED to even Leave Comments on the Videos I Release. PLEASE Do NOT be one of the Socialites/Celeb.U.Tantes who has NOT embarked upon the collective Journey.
Original Poem Written
by
Domonique Williams
of
Washington, DC
Last night while the world was Sound and Asleep,I studied myself in the mirror.
...and all of a sudden,
My breathing is in perfect harmony with my beating heart.
I am the perfect instrument.
An orchestra of emotions from ending to start;
Indeed a love affair like nothing Ive ever felt before,
Never in a million years could I have prepared for the relationship in store.
It is the warmth in the harshest of cold.
It is breath of the freshest air.
I am satisfied...
I am fulfilled...
I am totally aware.
Reassuring trust that shines like light in the darkest of night,
This is comfort, this is honesty, and this is what a real love feels like.
When pleasure is the only principle in making my day,
No other human being could make me feel this way.
In a world stricken with poverty, I am supplied with an abundant amount of wealth.
I have discovered the ultimate relationship,
FALLING IN LOVE WITH MYSELF!




2 comments:
LOL - are you demanding us to subscribe? Hmph!
btw - happy monday!
Post a Comment