Its been a LONG Day at work; filled with Meetings, annoying comments from your Boss, pesteruous questions from your Co-Workers, nagging Text Messages from friends who need MORE of your Help, and to add insult to injury...you've just received ANOTHER Speeding Ticket.
As SOON as you get home, you strip off ALL of your clothes, jump in the shower, and lay across your bed to air dry. You've taken an Aleve to alleviate your Headache. You've smeared on two coats of JERGENS firming, daily moisturizer, and have sprayed on the Masculine nector of JOHN VARVATOS' signature cologne.
Now, as you lay there upon your still made-up bed; ASSUMING you're NOT one who enjoys sleeping Naked, WHAT type of garment do you put on your body, to keep you comfortable, before you pull back the comfortor and sheets?
[My Ultimate FAVORITE]
BRIEFS[Umm...Hardly Ever]
[Only IF My 42 Pairs of Boxer Briefs Need Washing]
[Not Even Under Desperate Measures]
[In the Middle of a Day, Possibly...]
LOUNGE PANTS[On a COLD Winter Night]
...or...SWEATS
[In the Event Im having Late Nite Company]
*WINK*
Have you EVER noticed, for those of you who Date often, Dudes ALWAYS seem to Show Up at the Door in SweatPants or Hooping Shorts, when its a 'LATE NIGHT', 'In-The-House' DATE...
Are Sweats and Hoopin Shorts the Contemporary, 'Hook Up' attire?
Which Do You Prefer to Lounge in, when No One is Around?
- Boxer Briefs
- Briefs
- Classic Boxers
- Bikinis
- Hoopin Shorts
- Lounge Pants
- Sweats
...and for ALL of My FEMALE Viewers, which Do YOU Prefer to See Your Man adorning, as the Two of You LOUNGE 2gether?
'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]





10 comments:
None-nudist, here also! Definitely a pair of trunks & a wife beater...its sexy. As far as the "hook-up" wear...you're on to something, lol. Been there & I"'ll admit, im a sweats dude.
1. Boxer Briefs for me buddy ;)
I prefer sweats or hooping shorts. They will help will confirm or dissipate a potential hook-up situation...you know with a visible print. Tee hee hee
lol well Xem. I like to switch between boxer briefs and boxers. it depends on how i feel. I'm realizing i'm starting to like being naked a bit more as well. lol sshhh don't say nothing.
Um, so I go between boxer briefs and those lounging pants...or if it's just me (which it usually is), then I'll go au natural. Ain't nothing like it.
Always boxer briefs or nothing at at all.
1. Boxer briefs all the way
BOXERS BABY!
Hmm, let's see, I'll take two of number one :op
oh yeah, and I prefer boxer briefs or lounge pants!
(sorry got a little distracted! ha!)
I prefer boxer brief over anything. But when lounging around the house, it's just some bball shorts sans undies and a wife beater (I hate that term).
Post a Comment