Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Change in The Paradigm

To be Black, Respected, Powerful & Cool...

Its the Evolution of a Revolution...

Theres a LOT to be said about the Evolution of Our Mass Media Scale. Barack Obama has become the Staple of a New Movement; one in which Politics has become 'The Cool', and Patriotim knows a New Color, on the Same Brands.

I was SHOCKED, in the Best Way possible, when I recently received my copy of US WEEKLY, only to find Barack and Michelle, emblazonned on the cover. Then, as I began to shuffle through MANY of my Magazines from the past Year, I quickly took notice of the FACT that Obama has graced just about EVERY Mainstream periodical thats currently in distribution. He represents a moderate to major movement of the mainstream, and White and Middle America are also on the rails of Revolution; standing Beside and Behind him in his Mission.

My HOPE is that when Barack takes the Office in November, Americans are Truly given an Opportunity to Physically See the Prowess of his Powers, and the Headlines of his Historical Stance; all Drenched in the Paramount Promise of a New Day for OUR People.

REALIZE and..... ...Let Him REIGN

'Im Showered by Support and Drenched in Love'[Xem; April 2008]

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]

1 comment:

4GOTTEN1 said...

I was first introduced to Barack Obama through his first book "Dream from my father" He quickly became a big inspiration for me. When I found he was running for president the first I knew the impact he could make. I also knew there wasn't another candiddate for me.