Sunday, July 6, 2008

Man of The Moment: MARIO LOPEZ

PEOPLE MAGAZINE
Presents
HOT 2008 Bachelors
Mario Lopez, in all of his AB-Licious Glory, was selected as People Magazines 2008 #1 Bachelor. As a result, the Editorial team decided to Spotlight Mario in a Series of Photographs, mocking some of the Iconic Poses of Yesteryear. Amongst these Iconic Poses, is the 1970-ish, Cosmopolitan, BearSkin rug Portrait, made famous by that era's Hunk-to-be-Desired, Mr. Burt Reynolds....


No One Can Mess with Mario and his Calvins...

...aside from Marky Mark!

Remember when Marky Mark was that 'White Boy'-'Bad Boy'?

Yea...He CLEARLY OutRanks Mario in his 1990 Calvin Pin-Up.

I dont think ANYONE will FORGET the Infamous, Hitch-Hiker role that made Brad Pitt a Household Name, ESPECIALLY amongst the women of America. Playing alongside Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon, in one of films most poignant Femme Fatale Pictures, THELMA and LOUISE, Brad's character imitates the process by which he uses to rob banks. I think this is probably the ONLY time I actually looked at Brad and saw him in the Same Illustrious light as 'Everyone Else' seems to...


These ABS have Got to be PhotoShopped On.
Mario recreated Christopher Atkins in THE BLUE LAGOON...

Mario Definitely WINS this Bout.


...and FINALLY...Mario is Photographed, Mocking Richard Gere's Infamous role in the 1980 era's Classic, AMERICAN GIGOLO. Richard Gere has never captivated my attention in the ways in which he seems to captivate the Hearts and Physical Longings of so MANY Others...

I give my Vote to Mario, once again, as the Winner of this ReMade, American Pictorial.



BONUS SHOTS:

MARIO LOPEZ
aka
A.C. Slater
[LMAO!]
Dont We just LOVE 'Saved By The Bell'?


Mario recently passed up a $200,000.00 offer to pose NUDE for PlayGirl Magazine. I guess posing Nude for a Centerfold piece could do More Damage to his Career, than it would help. HOWEVER, I Think that I would definitely purchase the Issue, for its SURE to be one of the Mags fastest selling. Mario has quite a bit to SHOW...

Mario is currently STARRING on Broadway in the stage reprise of 'The Chorus Line'. I watched the film when I was 11 or 12 years old, having NO CLUE as to the following that the picture had already garnered.

......The Money $HOT......



'Im Showered by Support and Drenched in Love'[Xem; April 2008]

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]

1 comment:

slimm215 said...

OMG i used to have such a crush on Mario on saved by the bell. only because his body was hot. His hair was really horrible at the time. That Jeri Curl in the shape of a mullet thing he had going on was scary. lol