As Ive gotten Older, and have Truly 'DATED' and spent time with Various Dudes, Ive begun to judge the act of Kissing, as well as the result of Kissing, in a Greater and Brighter Light.
Honestly, BEFORE I even agree to 'Date' another young man, IF I Cant Imagine and/or 'Picture' myself puckering up and placing my lips onto his, I elect to NOT even waiste my time. To me, KISSING is a very INTIMATE act. I LOVE to Kiss, ESPECIALLY when its COLD outside, raining, and Ive just swallowed a Jolly Rancher, or have finished drinking a Hot cup of Green Peach Tea. The BEST!
Its the Moment when you look towards the other person, staring down at their bottom lip, slowly biting the inside of your own. As your mouth gets very moist, and your jaws seem to loosen to a puddy conformity, the two of you are drawn towards one another. As you open your mouth, and they open theirs, turning your heads to meet in unison, the eyes close, and theres a BURST of Sin.Sation. Your warm tongues tangle like moth entrapped on a salt water sea bed. It feels So GOOD and rhythmic, as you breathe your spirit into theirs, panting heavy, rubbing at their waiste, ass or thigh area. As your mouths rub back and forth; lips pushing deeper into the crevis of the others, a connection is formed.
For Me, I Cant Share ALL of that with Someone Im NOT into.
KISSING is So SEXY to me, even moreso than Jerking Off, Gettn Head, or Penetration. KISSING has a very Sensual ode to its maneuver, when performed properly. The effect can be extremely stimulating and exciting when both individuals are either increasingly attracted to one another, or emotionally attached to one another, romantically. I would rather KISS someone who Im Totally and Drop Dead CRAZY about, BEFORE I'd choose to have a 15 Minute Quickie with Lindsay Lohan, Pharrel, TI or Stacy Dash. SERIOUSLY.
LP! [Laughing Profusely]
I was maybe 12 or 13 years old when I had My FIRST, French Kiss. My FIRST Kiss was with My Girlfriend, at the Time. It happened on the 3rd floor of Fallstaff Middle School; in the back corridor, near the computer room. It was after lunch; 4th/5th Period, and I knew then, that I was IN-LOVE. Though it was RUSHED, for we both feared being caught by a teacher or hall monitor, it felt Good; both in my Lips, as well as in my pants. HA! It was Very Stimulating, to say the least.
Since that Moment, I have ALWAYS looked forward to the FIRST time I Kiss somone Who I am Dating or Attracted to. Ive NEVER quite felt the same intensity of a Kiss, than the ones I knew when I was actually IN-LOVE, 4 Years Ago. However, as I continue to Chase My Dreams here in California, MAYBE Ill Meet another Someone who will remind Me of what it is to feel WEAK in the knees, from the Taste of their Lips...
Do You ENJOY Kissing as MUCH as I Do?
'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]




8 comments:
I too think that kissing is a very intimate act that should be shared by two ppl who are really into each other, I'm a very huge fan of kissing & I treat my lips as if they were gold & can't just anybody discover the pleasures within the treasure.... a jolly rancher kiss (cherry; my fav) is the most amazing thing you can ever experience, my first kiss, I don't remember her name but I was in 6th grade, & all I know is it tasted like peaches & that was the most sweetest/amazing kiss I've had 2 date because now a days people don't know how to kiss @ ALL they try to swallow your whole jaw, or suck your lips into their mouth....you can't be sucking my face like that all willy nilly!
I love kissing! I think its really intimate too. I dont get it when people say that they dont kiss but still have sex. Whaaaaa??? lol. Your description of how kissing makes you feel is on point! see know u got me missin my boo:-( lol
I hope you find a great kisser/partner/love interest in Cali:-)
Yea - really I'm with you. I think that kissing is sooo terribly important and really, it's so underrated. There are people who feel like it's not that important of a task - but nope, not ya boy. I think it's super important. And if it ain't done right, it literally messes up the entire mood. I'm with you on that jolly rancher and peach tea. A fresh gargle with listerine is good too - that's usually the best.
a kiss for me, will definitely make or break an attraction. it is so cosmic. so, as you so eloquently stated, intimate that i just can't and haven't offered my lips up to just anybody. i cherish the moments that i share my kiss. i remember almost every kiss i have had, good or bad, but the good ones, oh the good ones still give me such inspiration.
i miss a good kiss and to be honest i look forward to the next one, but will patiently wait for it to come.
Kissing is the best lol. ;)
Oh yeah...kissing does get the juices flowing, indeed.
yay falstaff kisses. lol I'm surprised mr. jacobs the computer teacher didnt catch you. his nosey ass. lol i'm a lil shocked i remembered his name. anyway, i love kissing. its sooooooo hot and sexy. i'm like you i anticipate the first kiss of whomever i date. that experience can make or break the deal.
Kissing is very important! It sets the entire mood. A good make out session can be just as intimate as sex itself.
Post a Comment