As Im here on the Dawn of the OFFICIAL Final Month of Summer, AUGUST 2008, I Cant Help but to be twiddling my thumbs, WONDERING...'WHEN I will actually get to Xperience another DATE'....Seriously, its been since maybe MARCH or APRIL since I last engaged in an actual, 'Lets Meet at 8', kind of date. I now feel that I am 75% settled into my continued Life, here in California. Aside from Not having any furniture, I am pretty much comfortable in my new place, Ive learned the freeways and main streets, I like my co-workers and client roster, Ive finally released my first set of photos, I no longer feel as if Im on vacation, and Ive received my First, Official Traffic Ticket.
NOW, though Im still 96% focused on garnering a professional, writing job, I WANT to spend my time with someone NEW. I want to be reminded of how it feels to Fall-In-Love again, within those first 3 months. I want to remember the racing feeling that runs through the body when you're getting dressed for that Friday Night Dinner/Movie Date. I want to have the desire to hold the phone up to my ear for HOURS, and talk about EVERYTHING; but really discussing NOTHING Serious. I MISS having someone to call upon to vent to about the things that make me Tick, and the People who have irritated my Day. Sure, I have about 162 people who text Me, Email Me, and/or IM Me on a regular basis. HOWEVER, theres NOTHING like the feeling and thought of KNOWING Who you're going to the latest Japanese Museum Xhibit with, or buying 2 Tickets for the Christina Aguilera concert, and knowing Xactly WHO you're taking along for the Xperience.
ABOVE ALL ELSE...I Miss AFFECTION. I Miss being Hugged and Kissed, and Played with. LOL*
Usually, Im GOOD at being ALONE; for My parents raised us to be Alone without feeling Lonely. Besides, Ive been single for 3 and 1/2 years Now; BELIEVE IT or NOT. Ive grown accustomed to living my life alongside my Friends, their Dates/Fiances/Husbands, My Family and Associates, alike. I have NEVER felt like the 3rd or 5th wheel. Its just that when Im walking along Malibu Beach, or eating a Grilled Chicken Sandwich at one of the Burbank Deli's, I just wander and think about having a Special One, walking and sitting alongside me.
Im ACTUALLY going out to a First Fridays Party, here in Los Angeles, Tomorrow Night. MAYBE someone will approach me, INSTEAD of Staring, Pointing and Whispering. UGH!...I Hate that.
Maybe we will enjoy one anothers company on Saturday, during the day, and then again on Sunday.
MAYBE, by September or October 1st, Ill be Someones BOYFRIEND, for the FIRST Time since March, 2005.
Im NOT Looking.
...Just PATIENTLY Waiting...
'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]
'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]
'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]


8 comments:
man i really hope that you get to XPERIENCE that soon.
i miss the feeling myself.
i didn't really get to experience the joys of what i date really were until the end of last year and haven't really engaged in it since. and like you i miss it.
now that you are finding yourself more settled with in your new environment maybe that date is right around the corner. but even if it's not, your time will come, like all of ours will. you've got a good head on your shoulders are have a lot to offer, so i'm pretty sure whomever is coming will be equal to you, therefore, hopefully, being worth the with.
keep trucking sir.
It's amazing how we THINK we're ready and we're really not. It's even more amazing how God brings that special person into our life when we ARE ready. Be patient. He is preparing you and your special someone. Love ya.
I hope you get a date soon. Patiently waiting is the best way to go about it. i have a feeling you will get the affection you want soon:-)
So, yea...I know EXACTLY how you feel. I've really stopped worrying about it at this point. If it happens for me, then it will...thas how I'm looking at it.
YES, I never understood why guys stare and whisper, but never say hello.
I feel u buddy on this. I feel the very same way about this. But hey the right one will come along in due time. So I too am patiently waiting. ;)
everybody said it best so i'll add a me too! i feel the same way. at this point i'll settle for a matchmaker.
Xem, I really admire and can appreciate you knowing what you want out of life, love and another person. You have an ability that most don't and that is to be open and upfront with your feelings. Sometimes we as men are not expressive and honest about what we want, need, desire and require. Being emotionally in tune with yourself allows you to be aware, having awareness brings on the ability of communication, to be communicative allows others to be receptive and reception opens invitation for opportunities.
Keep your window of opportunity open for change and sometimes you may have to open it wider than where you currently sit and patiently wait. For true love knows no city, state or zip code nor does it come package the manner that we want it to all the time. The boundaries we often set on others are often those of our own personal issues and needs. With that said, I commend you and I wish you nothing but the best in your quest for love.
Please continue to stand still, stay in love with yourself and patiently wait....All that you seek will come to you. Just keep those "emerald eyes" of yours open and you will see it.
Ive waited far to long lol.... :) When is waiting going to be enough? When you start to not even wait, but be careless. Well Ive never been in a serious relationship and I really feel that, starting now, It would be great to share the events that are taking place in my life NOW with someone. So someone please tell me when will that time come when I wont even care anymore... because I hate waiting, but I am patiently waiting....
Post a Comment