'Across the Country in Three Days'
My Monumental Journey
from
Baltimore
to
North Hollywood, California 91601
The New 20 Minute Photo and Video Compilation; the follow-up to May 2008's, 'HOMAGE' will be released to the Associated Press on Sunday, August 3, 2008.
The Video will be Posted HERE; circa Emerald Eye Entertainment., as well as via My Mass Email Quicklists, and My OFFICIAL MySpace Page.
The Mini-Movie is composed of ALL of the Behind-The-Scenes Action and Antics that took place in my car and alongside the road, from Day#1; Leaving Baltimore, Maryland, through Day#3; arriving HERE in Los Angeles, California.
You ALL are going to LOVE this Project as MUCH as YALL have Xpressed LOVING 'Homage'. I have been dedicating quite a bit of my time and attention to its fruition and execution.
The Living Legacy Continues...
'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]



8 comments:
So yea, this should definitely be interesting. Can't wait to see it.
Oooh, I can't wait! I'm sure it will be better than that new Eddie Murphy movie...
I will make sure I have my PJ'S and popcorn ready lol. ;)
hmmm i'm intrigued. i want to learn more about you artistry...and perhaps your vanity. and i plan to.
I anxiously await
can't wait to see it man... dope site by the way...
My calendar is marked! :o)
Post a Comment