Sunday, January 27, 2008

My FAVORITE Song of The Month!

[New] Estelle feat Kanye West-American Boy
Video sent by foks75

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Socialites and Celeb.u.Tantes<

Ive been LISTENING to this HOT Track, AMERICAN BOY, since 2008 Rolled in. It is Purely EVERYTHING to Me.

ESTELLE, The Woman Behind this Music, is an Eclectic, Black Artist from London, The UK; Who is the FIRST SongStress to be Signed to JOHN LEGENDS New Record Label.

This Track is Incredibly Infectious with Estelles Raspy, and yet, Soulful, Mango Twister Tone. The beat is a Borrowed Sound from a House Track that Syrai gave Me, a Little Before the Holidays. I FORGET, as im Posting this, Which Group the Track Belongs to, BUT...

The Song Gives You, EVERYTHING You Could POSSIBLY Want in a Dance Single and/or a Sunday AfterNoon, Cleaning My Damn House Track.

I PLAY this Song; AMERICAN BOY, OVER and OVER Again...

GET IN~

1 comment:

slimm215 said...

that chick sounds a lot like Chrisette Michele. I think i would rather hear Chrisette sing that song. sorry baby boy.