Thursday, January 10, 2008

FOOLS GOLD

Matthew is SIN.Sational Beyond the Heavens.
We Really Get into his New, Short HairCut. He is, indeed, One of the MOST Attractive and Appealing Men in HollyWood, and We are Hella XCITED about the fact that He and the Petite Ingenue, Kate Hudson, are returning to Silver Screen Status, Together.

KATE HUDSON and MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY

FOOLS GOLD
Friday, February 8, 2008 (World-Wide Release)

FOOLS GOLD is a film about a Couple Who Discovers an ancient Treasure during the HoneyMoon Stage of their Marriage, and ends up Wealthy and Famous for the find. Later, banking ALL of their Success on the Discovery of a New Treasure, the Couple finds a Less Strike of Luck; Losing a LOT of their Riches, as well as the Stability of their Marriage.

I LOVED Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey in February 2003's, HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS; a film I saw in New York City, with My Ex, Valentines/My BirthDay Weekend.

I Definitely Look FORWARD to the On-Screen Chemistry that shall Xist between the Two A-List STARS this go round. I DOUBT that FOOLS GOLD will have the SAME Box Office Success as their Previous Effort; Mostly in due part to the Film's Plot and Premise. However, they both provide GREAT Eye Candy. Besides, Matthew rarely ever Disappoints the Ladies.

The film is rated PG13, for Brief NUDITY. So, HOPEFULLY, its Matthews Buttocks that we 'Briefly' See this Go Round. LOL*
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

No comments: