ALWAYS Looking the PART, Miss. Kardashian and Her Yummers of a BoyFriend, NFL Star, REGGIE BUSH, Were Photographed Leaving Club PRIVE', Where they Hosted a Monday Night Gala Event.
KIM Looks So SIN.Sational, as ALWAYS. I HOPE and PRAY to The Heavens that She and Reggie 'LEAK' a 'SEX TAPE'.
OoohLaLa~...and...~EntenGere'
ALYSSA MILANO
Remember this Brunette BEAUTY from One of Our FAVORITE Television Shows in the 80's and Early 90's; WHO'S THE BOSS? I Loved Her Character, SAM. Here She is, STILL as Gorgeous as ever, Selln it at The ROCKIN SKATE NHL ALL STAR GAME.
MISS. MARIAH
Look at This Bitch, as SeXy as She is Dainty and Ultra Feminine, Shopping for Jewelry at The VAN CLEEF & ARPELS Boutique on Rodeo Drive. Shes Giving Me EVERYTHING I Want on this Tuesday Night. I Too, Pour and Sip Champagne While Im walking around High End Retail Establishments, Buying New Goodies and GumDrops for Myself. LOL!Celeb.u.Tante, NICOLE RICHIE
with
Her Rocker Beau, JOEL MADDEN
NICOLE Looks Absolutely AMAZING to have just given Birth to Baby HARLOW, Only 2 Weeks Ago.
...though its So damn OBVIOUS that these Shots were Set-Up. Like, Who gets this 'DONE' to ride around the Corner from their 3 Acre Estate, to Buy a Tall Cup of Mocha Chiko Harambi?
I Set-Up Shots with The PaPaRaZZi ALL of The Time. I KNOW a HOAX When I See One.
LP! [Laughing Profusely]
The GWEN STEFANI
Media reports are Indicating, TODAY, That Miss. GWEN STEFANI; The Music and Fashion ICON, is Preggers with Her Second Child. Her Father-In-Law is the Culprit Who Spilled the News to The Associated Press. Im HAPPY for GWEN and Her Husband, GAVIN. However, IF this DELAYS The New 'NO DOUBT' Album, Im gonna be Pretty Damn PISSED OFF!





1 comment:
LP!?!?! I love it!
I hope you haven't had it copywritten yet because I will be using it. HA!
Post a Comment