Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Raisin In The Sun: FEBRUARY 25, 2008

Diddy In Raisin In The Sun 2008
Video sent by RealTalkNYnet

Can I Tell ALL of You just how XCITED I am right NOW?!
One of the Most Prolific, GroundBreaking Plays in Theatrical History, is Once Again, coming to Television.


On February 25, 2008, ABC, in Care of Sony Pictures, will air the 3 Hour Production to a National Viewing Audience. Starring TONY AWARD WINNERS, Phylicia Rashad(Cosby Show) and Audra McDonald, the Showcase will also Spotlight the Revival Stage Actors, Sanaa Lathan(Something New, John Stamos, and P.Diddy Combs as Walter Lee, Jr.


Lorraine Hansberry, the Writer of this Masterpiece that surrounds the Themes of LOVE, DREAMS, FAMILY, PASSION, FAITH and UNITY, is a Legend in her own right, when TODAY, her work is STILL receiving WorlWide Acclaim, Praise and Distribution.


I am SO THRILLED to be Witnessing yet another HIGH Moment in Cinematic Realism. I DO HOPE that ALL of You will be Tuned In. I will be SURE to Post SEVERAL Reminders.


A RAISIN IN THE SUN has got to not ONLY be ONE of the FIRST Plays that My Legendary Father, LOCY IMANI LUMUMBA, Introduced Me to, but also, One of My All-Time Favorites.


Im NOT too Interested in Diddy's Performance, for I personally FEEL, as ALWAYS, that Classicly TRAINED Thespians should be given GREATER and More APPROPRIATE Opportunities to Fill the roles of this Calibur. When My Turn to hit HollyWood, Full Steam approaches, I vow to NEVER Cast an R&B, POP, ROCK or RAP Artist in ANY of My Film Projects. I JUST WONT DO IT!

No comments: