Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday Night Rambles...

Its 9:31pm, and I have to Start getting Myself Together. Ive agreed to Photograph Paco's Fashion Show 2nite. Im suppose to be heading through the Press Line at Midnight, as He Meets his Models, and his Assistants transport the Clothing. I Normally would NEVER agree to perform such a task for a Showcase that BEGINS at 2am. However, its the Socialite, Fashion Designer, Paco Rogiene, So...I Shall Concede.

Ive gotten LOTS of REST and RELAXATION Today, so its NOT so bad, at all. I awoke at 6am, as if I was going to work, and Finished watching Tyler Perry's "WHY DID I GET MARRIED", on DVD. It was a MUCH BETTER film than I panned it to be; based upon My assumptions. I talked to Shevonne for a lil while before eating French Toast and Sausage, and then, I FINISHED Digitizing and Editing the Part 4 of 4; HalloWeen 2007 Photos. Im so HAPPY to be FINISHED! 182 Shots in Total.

I took a LONG, 4 Hour Nap, and then woke up to ALL of these Missed Phone Calls and Text Messages. UGH* I Only Called Iyonna, Travis and DarlWyn back, However. Iyonnas Wedding is in 2 Weeks, DarlWyn is Now Living in New York, and Travis just Finished his FIRST, Major, Magazine Shoot. PROUD of ALL of them!...and So HAPPY that My Friends and Loved Ones are doing WELL* I had to RUSH to Staples to buy a NEW Battery for My Camera; for I Thought it was BROKEN. Yall KNOW I was CLEARLY about to have a Heart Attack...


Syrai and Paco HELPED to ease My Tension and Anxiety. Syrai is Out-of-Town, as Usual.

Then, I headed towards My Parents House to Pick Up MAIL. Mother is Out-of-Town with Nana Bea Bea, in Connecticut, and Locy is doing Locy, as usual. Nyasha and I talked for an Hour or So. She went to see AMERICAN GANGSTER Last Night, and I DRILLED Her with Questions. I REFUSE to watch the advanced DVD Copy that One of My Sources gave to Me, earlier this Week. I also REFUSE to fight for comfort, in a crowded ass theater, TRYING to catch a Feature of the Film, 2nite. Im going to TRY and Squeeze a Matinee Feature into My Schedule, 2morrow. However, My PRIORITY is to FINALLY Release these Damn Photos.

The Associated Press is WAITING! EVERYONE is Raving about the 30+ Pre.View Shots. Im XCITED. I DO, However, REALLY WANT to see American Gangster, THIS WEEKEND. I WANT to Know that My Dollars contributed to the Opening Weekend Sales Numbers; which shall be Released Tomorrow by 8pm.
...O Yeah...I already Mentioned that Nyasha and I had our Daily, Power Session Conversation, at Our Parents House, This Evening. We catch up on One Anothers Lives, and Trade Opinions on Music, Movies, News Events, Our Parents, the Family, TV Shit, and Our Jobs. Nyasha is a Graduate Student, as well as a Part Time Admin. for a Company Similar to the Ones I consult for. I LOVE MY PRINCESS* She and I have ALWAYS been Close, and I PRAY that Our Relationship ALWAYS remains this United.
SO, I am getting ready to Find Some Shit to Put On(Wear), and Make this Midnight Appearance. UGH* Living My Life aint Easy. I be Wanting to Back Out of Shit, but its Unprofessional, and My Publicist and Management Teams would have a FIT!

...MeanWhile, as PROMISED, The XCLusive, ICONIC, World Pictorial Premiere of The Part 4 Series; BY INVITATION ONLY, Will Be Released TOMORROW Night~

I LOVE YALL! Have a Good Night. Someone, PLEASE Take Me to Lunch Tomorrow~


'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

No comments: