Friday, November 16, 2007

35th Annual American Music Awards

http://abc.go.com/primetime/ama/index?pn=nominee
The 35th Annual American Music Awards

LIVE from The NOKIA Theater

Los Angeles, California

SUNDAY, November 18, 2007


ABC


LIVE PERFORMANCES


from


Legendary ROCK GOD; LENNY KRAVITZ...


LIVE Performances


from


ALICIA KEYS


BEYONCE


MARY J.BLIGE...


CHRIS BROWN


NICOLE SCHERZINGER


MAROON 5...


...and MANY MORE...


JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Nominated


for


Favorite ALBUM (R&B) and Favorite ALBUM (POP)




Surprisingly, I am NOT the Slightest Bit XCited about this Awards Showcase. I THINK it has a LOT to do with the fact that for the FIRST TIME in 35 Years, The American Music Awards are being Voted On by the 'FANS'. Which, In Turn, Means Individuals Who Dont have the Slightest Clue as to What DEFINES Real, Timeless Music vs. Trendsetting, Single-by-Single, By Chance, Success. UGH* However, I AM looking Forward to the LIVE Performances. I Plan to be HOME in time to catch MOST of the Action. Though I can NOT stand Mary's New Single, I HOPE She Gives yet another Stellar Stage Performance.
Nominated for:

FAVORITE RAP MALE ARTIST

FAVORITE RAP ALBUM

TUNE IN:
Red Carpet Photos and Stage Performance Photos
(Coming Sunday Night)...Possibly~


'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

No comments: