Growing Pains
{The OFFICIAL Album Cover}
Umm...So, My Sources have Revealed to Me that Mary J. Blige's 8th Studio LP; GROWING PAINS, is being Pushed Back to the Release date of Tuesday, December 11, 2007. So...I Guess Mary and her camp TRULY Believe that by doing so, as they did with 2005's, THE BREAKTHROUGH, that the album will push something Close to 730,000 Units. Umm...NOT Happening!~
Mary's 1st Single is NOT the HOT Shit. I LOVE Her Better when Shes 'GOING THROUGH IT'...
As, OBVIOUSLY, Everyone else does too. I LOVE Mary, and I feel that she has come a LONG Ways in the Past 15/16 Years; Musically, Personally and Spiritually as well. She is Indeed One of the Legends of Our Time.
I JUST WISH that She would Release SOMETHING ELSE!...Like, TODAY*
...Otherwise, Ill Only be Listening to ALICIA through the Holiday Season.

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~



No comments:
Post a Comment