Sunday, November 25, 2007

The GOLDEN CHILD XCLusive: ThanksGiving Weekend 2007

EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT
PROUDLY PRESENTS
The GOLDEN CHILD XCLusive
Starring
My NICHOLAS Lloyd BURNETTE

ThanksGiving Weekend 2007

PF Changs Tai Restaurante

On October 21, 2000, GOD forged a LifeLong Union, Defined by a Brotherhood, Extended from a Friendship, between Nicholas Lloyd Burnette and ZaXembi Okechi Akosua Lumumba. BEFORE the Psuedo Evolution of 'Prince Xem' or 'Lite Skin Nick that Always be with DarlWyn?'...Two Young Men established a Friendship and Brotherhood that Still Today, 7 Years Later, Echoes Upon the Pulse of Mornings, and Barks Upon the Shadows of Night. My relationship with Nicholas Stands almost Above the Sanctions and Boundaries of mere Friendship, for the Central Fact that He was the Sole individual who I Shared My Fears, Struggles and Secrets with when I could NOT bring Myself to the forefront of Owning and Identifying My Sexuality; PRIOR to Me Meeting and Falling in Love with Marvin in 2001, Opening Up to My LEADING LADIES in the Summer of 2001, and Later, Sharing My Hidden Truth with My Family in January of 2003. Who Nicholas is to My Life, is almost Parallel to what a Seed is to a Garden. Without the Seeds, there is No Growth, No Life, No Nourishment; Season to Season.
Nicholas is the ONE Who has NEVER...EVER...Lied to Me, Betrayed Me, Talked Evil about Me, Wished Ill -Will Upon Me, or Traded Our Relationship for the Psuedo Stardoms of Local Fame. He KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS the Makings of Who I Am; NEVER judging Me for the Things I Type in a Mass Email, or Chastizing Me for being 'Xtra' when Im Simply Enjoying My Life. Nicholas is the ONE Who sat beside Me in my FIRST, 3 Hour Film Class at Towson University, Upon my initial Transfer in January of 2001. Nicholas is also the Same ONE Who Co-Starred in My Senior Thesis Film in December of 2003, and Sat beside Me on May 8, 2004 When the film WON the Media Arts Film Festival Award for Best Experimental Project. Nicholas and I are BROTHERS, for its through Him that I learned to be Comfortable within My Own Skin; Post the Easy Years of High School, when being Homecoming King, Class President, Junior Prom King and a HOBY Ambabssador allowed the SpotLight to Blind Me and Hide the True Essence of Who, in Part, Lived within My Soul. Nicholas and I have Truly GROWN into our ManHood; standing Side-by-Side; Once bonded in a Foundation of Gods Great Plan, and NOW, Carrying on the Illustrious Legacy, thereof.

I Hold Nicholas upon the Golden Herizons of My Heart, as I Carry him through the Royal Sanctions of My Spirit. Nicholas, to Me, is One of the Most Xquisite Crown Jewels of My Regal Domain, and for his Loyal and Undying Faith unto Me, I am Eternally Grateful.

NICHOLAS, I LOVE YOU with every Fiber that Coils My Being. I am So Very PROUD and IMPRESSED by the Ways in Which you've Grown and Matured over the Past 7 Years of Our Lives. Though You have Strong Men like ROB in your Support Corner, Who also LOVE and ADORE You, Unconditionally, I too will ALWAYS Protect You, Guide You, Love You and Pray for You; from NOW, Back THEN, and until the Day God Saps the Breath from My Xistent Body. Our Bond is to NEVER be Broken. You are, to Me, The GOLDEN CHILD.

Good Times! Always and Forever...~

The ULTIMATE Living Legacy
of
Nicholas Lloyd and Prince Xem-Akosua VanAdams

October 21, 2000-Present

...a BrotherHood UnBroken




ALL Photographs SHOT-DIGITIZED & EDITED
by
Prince Xem VanAdams

LOVE+LOYALTY=LONGEVITY





The Living Legacy of MY NICKY~





PF CHANGS
Columbia, Maryland










7 Years of Prayer & Blessings=
Growth and Change


With Great HONOR, SERVITUDE and FRIENDSHIP

...from Young, Naive Boy to Man of Faith, Wisdom and Pride in Self...





I Will Love You and Cherish You, Until the END of Time


The Ultimate Living Legacy Continues...









'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~

No comments: