Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The NICCK ALEXANDER Birthday Soiree'

Saturday, FEBRUARY 2, 2008

Here I am, Photographed by The PaPaRazzi on Saturday, February 2nd. After spending a Day with The Creative Design Team for My BirthDay Party, as well as having NEW Invitations Printed to Highlight the New Venue of STAR STRUCK217: THE EMERALD PLANET, I came home to take a 3 Hour Nap. Then, I woke, and started Preparing to Make this rare Public Appearance.






Nicck Alexander, One of My 'F.A.B. in FEBRUARY', Guests of Honor, Hosted his BirthDay Party, here in Baltimore, though he Lives and Practices his Craft in Philadelphia. The Soiree was Xquisite, as it was adorned inside of a Mini Gallery. Many Local Stars were in Attendance, and we ALL had a SIN.Sational Time.






Here I am, Photographed alongside BRIAN(Marcus' Beau) and The Legendary Fashionista, KEIONA SILER. I LOVE this Photo. My Publicist received it Yesterday Evening from a Front Page Source, and Sent it over to My Management Group. We each kinda Look as if We PLANNED the Looks. HA*

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'

No comments: