Paula Abdul - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow Video sent by FresHipHop
Im NOT Ashamed to ADMIT that I have been REALLY Diggin Paula Abduls New Single, DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. The Track is UpTempo, Savvy and Very Reminiscent of the Classic Paula Abdul Singles that Made her a Household Name in the First Place.I am diggin the Contemporary, PoP Vibe of the Song, and despite Critical Panning, I HONESTLY Believe that this Single would be a BillBoard Top 40 HIT, If People would simply DETACH Paula as the Performer.Its SAD that the Public ONLY Envelopes the Music of 'Certain Artists', REGARDLESS of How Crappy their Tracks Truly are.Nevertheless, Ive Played this Song at least 56 Times already, and am Loving it, EVERY EVENING, Here in My Palace, as I PoP NyQuil and Zyrtec D Pills, as to Feel BETTER~LOVE IT Paula* SIN.Sational ComeBack Effort!
EWWW!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
EWWW!
Post a Comment