As I flew from Baltimore to here in Los Angeles, over the weekend, I began reading the new, January 2009 issue of Black Enterprise Magazine. The ABOVE COVER is NOT the Latest Edition.As I am in the process of reorganizing and stabilizing my finances for 2009, I thought it would be a great part of this initial plan to place myself on a path that is followed by many others who presently live financially comfortable lifestyles.
I wanted to share with ALL of my Socialites and Celebutantes, the 10 Step Principles created by The Editors of Black Enterprise, as a method of solidifying your Financial Futures.
- I Will Live Within My Means
- I Will Maximize My Income Potential through Education and Training
- I Will Effectively Manage My Budget, Credit, Debt and Tax Obligations
- I Will Save at least 10% of My Income.
- I Will Use Homeownership as a Foundation for Building Wealth
- I Will Devise an Investment Plan for My Retirement Needs and Children's Education
- I Will Ensure that My Entire Family Adheres to Sensible Money Management Principles
- I Will Support the Creation and Growth of Minority-Owned Businesses
- I Will Guarantee My Wealth is Passed on to Future Generations through Proper Insurance and Estate Planning.
- I Will Strengthen My Community through Philanthropy.



1 comment:
These are some good initiatives that I would not mind implementing.
Post a Comment