Monday, January 5, 2009

Meagan In Miami [My Baby Muva]

KARU & Y NightClub
Miami
For future reference, Meagan Good is Baby Muva#1 and Kim Kardashian is My Baby Muva#2.
So, over New Years Weekend, Jaime Foxx hosted a Bash at Karu&Y in Miami. Amongst the celebrity guests, was none other than the Beautiful and Buxom, Meagan Good. YUMMERS!
She is going to receive MUCH HYPE here at XemVanAdams.com during this 2009 New Year!
Meagan was actually the FIRST Celebutante I met here in Los Angeles when I arrived. She was shopping in the God-Awful Beverly Center Mall during my first and ONLY visit there. She was so Gorgeous; simply adorning a pair of Gray Leggings, a White Tank Top, White Flops and a Ponytail. She looked AMAZING...as she does HERE as well.
By The Way...
She's posed with her arms covering her BOONDATTAS, because her Top is SHEER. She's smart enough to REALIZE that the Flash from ALL of the Paparazzi Cameras, was going to Xpose her Nipples to the Gods.
Im NOT so sure that I dig the matronly black, belly wrap, but Otherwise, Solange looks SIN.Sational~

Jaime Foxx Hosted

2 comments:

deonte' k said...

Meagan is Hot. Love her. ;)

Unknown said...

Thats wassup Xem! I love Meagan too!! Whew! So gorgeous!