Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Prison Strip Search Scandal

Should Strip Search Procedures be Filmed in Prison?
The great debate that often times rocks the Legislature vs. Public Banter is the notion of Prisoners being Filmed and Photographed; often times AGAINST their will and knowledge thereof. Publicly, there are plenty of citizens who dont too much care regarding the rights of prisoners, or the integrity by which prison officials govern their facilities. HOWEVER, whats happening is that prisoners are being filmed during their Strip-Search and Courtyard activities, and the footage is being leaked to the outside. As a result, prisoners arent simply being exposed in regards to their immediate identity, but their physical privacy is invaded as well.
I am posting a collection of Strip Search Photographs as to PROVE just how Easy and Accessible it is to garner footage that is 'SUPPOSE' to remain PRIVATE and SEALED. So, What Exactly is STOPPING the federal government from filming and photographing US, secretly, in Public Restrooms, Locker Rooms, Dressing Rooms and other areas where we ASSUME no one is watching?
The Powers That Be can DEBATE, easily, that 'For Security Purposes' they need to SEE and RECORD public behavior at all times. More NOW than Ever, I am to believe that there ARE security cameras stored in the Bathroom and Changing Facilities of every major airport across the country.
...and isn't it quite INTERESTING that the Faces of the Prison Security Guards are Blackened for Privacy Purposes, and NOT those of the actual Prisoners who are being EXPOSED?....

Yeah...Yeah...Im SUPPOSE to be on HIATUS. I KNOW. I just could NOT resist Posting this Story.


























...and Just for Your PERSONAL ENJOYMENT Socialites and Celebutantes, I want to Share with You All, One of My FAVE YouTube Clips of OMAR GOODING [Baby Boi;John Singleton], and a Scene of him being Strip Searched during a routine, Drug Testing Procedure.
His Commentary is HILARIOUS!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa. Yeah I don't know what to say. The exploitation in prisons is not new..should we be concerned? I supposed.

Anonymous said...

Xem, you are SO on point with this one. Prisoners have absolutely no privacy. Regardless of the fact that they've committed a crime, they're still human beings (although sometimes they don't deserve to be treated as such, some people feel). And the fact that WE could so easily be recorded by the government....I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall some where at the NSA. I'd hate to think of what images have been captured in the dressing rooms around the country. But the question that remains is what can be done about it from our level, and who's going to be the one to really be an advocate for something of this matter?

Patrick aka Justin Credible

Anonymous said...

that's fucked up what do the cops get off on it or something and take the pics home and jack off to them or something why else would there be pics and videos give you something to think about don't it