I want to let ALL of My Socialites and Celebutantes across the Country know that I am taking a much Needed BREAK!I have been Writing, Blogging, Filming, Editing, Posting and Promoting NON-STOP. Even while I was home for the Holidays, I did NOT truly RELAX and ENJOY the peace and sanctity of My Family and Friends the ways in which I wanted to.
As a result, I will NOT be Checking MySpace, FaceBook, YouTube or this Blog until Next Monday, January 12, 2009.
I will NOT be Approving Friend Requests, Comments and Notifications, nor will I be responding to Emails, Notes and other Messages. I will, however, APPROVE and RESPOND to ANYTHING that appears in my Inbox's from Last Night and this Morning. Otherwise, it will ALL HAVE to WAIT until Next Week.
In the meantime, PLEASE Visit The Official XEM VANADAMS YouTube Page and Watch and Subscribe to the Video Collection. Comment on ALL of The New Xem VanAdams Promo Photos that presently appear on FACEBOOK and MYSPACE.
ThankYou for helping the 2009 Video Premieres garner a combined total of 1500+ Views in the past 24-48 Hours. I Soooo Look FORWARD to continuing the Journey Next Week with the LAUNCH OF THE NEW XemVanAdams.com WEBSITE!
Until Next Time...
Conquering The WORLD, One WORD At A Time
REPOST:
Loft XVA 1 & 2 [2009 Video Premieres]


2 comments:
Take care of yourself, I appreciate all you do and look forward to the new website.
Enjoy your break. I'm so geeked about your new website! Ahhh! You know you got my support bro! Take care!
Post a Comment