Saturday, November 22, 2008

XemVanAdams & BeluchiLifeStyle.com


OPULENCE
I was recently contacted by the Creative Director and CEO of Beluchi Lifestyle in regards to all of the work that Ive been doing in part of The Xem VanAdams YouTube Page and Videos. As a result, I have joined forces with the brand and website specifically, in creating Xclusive Videos that are marketed towards the Fashion Circuit- Beluchi Lifestyle Viewers; regarding the state of Young, Gay. Black men in America.

This is yet another opportunity for me to EXPOSE issues and ideas that effect the Black, LGBT community; a sanction of individuals who arent specifically given a platform of recognition or media attention.

For our first collaboration, I was asked to create a video that comments on the notion of OPULENCE. Specifically, I discussed Opulence, and the ways in which too many of our Young Men are garnering the surface aspects of Life's 'Jewels'. In the Video, I also share some tid bits regarding my own journey, and how STRUGGLE, SACRIFICE and HARD WORK are the basic means to attaining it all.

I havent decided as to whether or not I will eventually release this video to my Core Audience.

As for NOW, Click BELOW to View My Debut Project for the Growing Brand

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kudos to you young sir! you shine so bright you must be a star...