Sunday, November 23, 2008

2008 American Music Award REMINDER

TONIGHT!
LIVE from The Nokia Theatre HERE in Los, Angeles
ABC-8:00pm
18 SIN.SATIONAL Performances!
from...
BEYONCE
P!NK
RIHANNA
CHRISTINA AGUILERA
ALICIA KEYS
LEONA LEWIS
MARIAH CAREY
COLDPLAY
PUSSYCAT DOLLS
TAYLOR SWIFT
NEYO
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK
KANYE WEST
THE FRAY
TAYLOR SWIFT
...and MANY More
MARY J. BLIGE
Nominated Tonight for...
FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST [Soul Rhythm & Blues]
FAVORITE ALBUM [Soul Rhythm & Blues]- GROWING PAINS
USHER
Nominated Tonight for...
FAVORITE MALE ARTIST [Soul/Rhythm & Blues]
FAVORITE MALE ARTIST [Pop or Rock]


BONUS
2008 REHEARSAL Photos
I would just LOVE for P!NK to sing what has become my FAVORITE Song from her 5th Studio LP,
ONE FOOT WRONG
Word is that RIHANNA will TRY to deliver a DECENT Performance of REHAB;
her 8th Single Release from the Summer 2007, Smash-Hit LP, Good Girl Gone Bad.
CHIC has a STELLAR Sense of Style
NEYO could be performing MISS. INDEPENDENT...or
CLOSER...
Maybe BOTH.


Did you KNOW that BeYonce's 2nd Single Release, HALO, was originally offered to LEONA LEWIS, and she had to pass on it in due part to scheduling and recording issues...?

I WILL be WATCHING the ENTIRE ShowCase TONIGHT. IF I am able to Stay Up through the MidNight Hours, I WILL Post Red Carpet and Performance Photos from Tonights Showcase, along with a List of WINNERS and HIGHLIGHTS!




1 comment:

D-Place said...

Now why you wanna hate on Neyo like that. Don't you think he is showing couarage?