Friday, November 14, 2008

A Different Me


A DIFFERENT ME
[The OFFICIAL Album Cover]
In Stores NationWide
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Everyone who KNOWS Me WELL, Knows that I am a MAJOR FAN of GROWTH. The one, Major aspect of Keyshia Cole that TRULY draws me in is her ability to display a physical and emotional sense of Maturation over the past three years. Whereas it took Mary J. Blige from 1991-1996/1997 before we saw her BLOSSOM on the Share My World LP, Keyshia is already delivering a sense of Womanhood that is so REFRESHING. I am VERY intrigued by Miss. Keyshia Cole at the moment. Accordingly, I am also extremely XCITED about the album being released next month; the Tuesday Before Xmas= SIN.Sational Album $ales!

PLEASE Buy or Burn a Copy for Me as a Stocking Stuffer, Socialites & Celeb.U.Tantes.



'Creation is Representation' [Xem; August 2008]

'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]

'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'

7 comments:

Acoustic Soul said...

Her CD cover is nice. I noticed from watching her reality show that she closed the gap in her teeth. Why? I thought it was cute and added character!

But yes, she has grown leaps and bounds with her music. I hope her personal life catches up soon!

Unknown said...

I like her...not sure about presenting this side of her on the album cover like that though

Anonymous said...

I've always felt that she was a studio artist, because she really has no stage presence and not only did MJB grow from a real depression stage in the background, she became a stage force as well. I don't like it when people compare her to MJB when they are not even in the same league. Not hating, jus noting.

Unknown said...

I love the cd cover. Just have to wait and see whats cookin on her album. MJB and her are different...which u know..ill just have to listen to the album to check any comparisons.

Darius T. Williams said...

I love the CD cover...let's hope it delivers. Although, I must say I'm still digging her last CD.

CutieTJ said...

Absolutely love the cover! And I so proud that she is growing and making changes, cause honestly if she wasn't I would not be supporting her. We all remember her stank attitude when she 1st came on the scene. Anyway I'm so anticipating the album...she gets better everytime :)

deonte' k said...

We will not be burning this 4 u ok lol... I will buy it for u. Come see me ;)

and Mary and Keyshia are two different people Ok lol. Don't u compare my ladies lol.