Sunday, November 23, 2008

BeYonce's DIVA Music Video [MORE Photos]


Okay...Okay...She has DEFINITELY Redeemed herself with THIS particular ensemble. Its the FIRST Real COLOR that we've seen her in throughout the ENTIRE Duration of the Promotional Campaign and Stage Appearances for I AM...Sasha Fierce.
LOVE the EXOTIC, Avante-Garde MakeUp.

I GUESS...


'Creation is Representation' [Xem; August 2008]

'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]

'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'

[Xem; August, 2007]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES.. this wat i been waiting for cant wait to see this video... diva a hot song so gangsta lol

Lorenzo said...

Despite all the hype for this album, I think the album is not all that. There's a few tracks that I can see myself listening to, but it's not all what it is cracked up to be in my opinion. I'm over Beyonce at the moment.

CarlJay said...

I'm torn right now. But I have to side with you on this one... The marketing and promotion behind this album is what drives it. Beyonce IS extremely talented, IMHO, but some of her best songs off the album will probably never make it to radio. I've grown to LOVE Why Don't You Love Me, but I know it won't be mainstream. That's how it is most of the time though, and part of me thinks it is a good strategy. Look at some industry greats....Whitney for example (besides all the drugs and public spectacles). She started off very pop, and then she made power ballads that showcased her talent and proved to the world how amazing she was. But now she has to KEEP doing that. when she makes a 'pop' song, it won't sell as much because people always want to hear I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. Mariah is doing horrible performances live right now, so while she's got a really 'pop' comeback, its really all she's doing now... I think part of the reason she makes a lot of 'light' stuff is that she doesn't want to reach her peak too soon, so she does just enough to keep people liking her and keep them waiting...

Nonetheless, I'm not that big of a fan of Diva. My three year old nephew, however, loves it.

Darius T. Williams said...

Great pics...I can't wait to see the video.

YoBoiNewnue said...

cant wait for the video...