Saturday, September 20, 2008

Syrai's IntroSpective Interview: 'RAW. REAL. REFLECTIVE...'




5 comments:

CutieTJ said...

I LOVED! it. It was great. The part here he said, listen to ppl, because everyone isn't out to get you, spoke to me. That's what I'm tryna figure out right now with certain ppl, who want to be in my life. My family doesn't know about me, but I can definitely see how he was outed, happen to me, or similar - which made me laugh. :)

Curious said...

Interesting style there. The ability to get thoughtful responses without taking over the whole show kind of reminded me of Charlie Rose, without being Charlie Rose.

deonte' k said...

Great post Xem... I love what ur doing, and it's great to see Syrai's point of view in the video. Even though I don't personally think we choose to be gay. But that's just my opinion. As a 27 year old black gay male, I sat here an wondered how I would respond to some of your ?'s u asked him, and I think he did a great job, because I would have struggled through some of them only because some of my experiences made me feel totally weird about being this way. Still does sometimes. It's alot I don't understand, but learning late @ this age because I never been out almost before now. Never club, never been to a ball.. and people really don't believe these things because I live here in Baltimore. But I been so trapped in my own dark world for so long I've never opened up to experience what this lifestyle is really about. All I ever known was it was wrong and your going to hell for it. At least that what my family used to say. But now im coming into my own, and watching this young man tell his experiences is not only helping the younger generation of gay people, the the older ones as well......

I guess I should save some of this for my own interview huh??? because I know it's coming, but buddy im going to need way more than 2o mins lol... it will be a special edition because I got alot to say LMAO... luv u boy!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Interesting..not quite as innovating as the young black and gay in america series though. He seemed a little shy..its cute:)

K.C. said...

Nominated you for Honest Blogger Award; see my page for details.