Tuesday, August 19, 2008

T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U!...To GOD be the GLORY

12,000+ Views on YouTube
Young, Black & Gay in America
YIM and AIM [Instant Message]
VisualArtist217
TEXT ME
443.939.6277
I have REPLIED to EVERY SINGLE Text that I Received Today
Not ONLY was PART 1 of My Mini-Documentary FEATURED on MediaTakeOut.com Today, BUT I have ALSO been Invited to interview with PLATEAU MAGAZINE. The Editors and/or Publishers were pleased with the material that encompassed my video, and want to SpotLight Me in their publication. I am INCREDIBLY HONORED, to say the least.
Accordingly, Id like to THANK Each of You who have POSTED My Videos on your various Forums, YouTube Channels, Blogs, MySpace Pages, FaceBooks, and other Media Sharing Communities. The reception that I am receiving is INCREDIBLE, and Im Sooo OVERWHELMED with a Sense of Humility, Pride, Accomplishment and Motivation. I feel so BLESSED to be given this Opportunity to SHARE My Feelings, Ideas, and Opinions on a Macrocosmic Scale. This is what God has been PREPARING Me to Do.
I ACCEPT the RESPONSIBILITY. I WELCOME the CHALLENGE.
Id like to WELCOME the 113 Young Men and Young Women who Requested Me on MySpace Today, as well as WELCOMING All of the New Socialites & Celeb.u.Tantes to EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT. I WELCOME the 91 Channel Directors who Subscribed to My Youtube Page, as well as the 972 Individuals Who have read My Profile.
This is the BEGINNING of Something SIN.Sational!...I Feel it.
This Time, Next Year; Summer 2009, I can Only IMAGINE Where Ill be, and WHAT EXACTLY Ill be SHARING with each of You who has WELCOMED Me into Your LIVES.
God has Given Me My Voice to Represent LIFE and a Sense of TRUTH.





'Creation is Representation' [Xem; August 2008]

'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]

'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U have officially become my HERO!

Cash S. said...

Your documentary is definitely getting some buzz. I've seen it posted on a few other blogs and websites. Good work man.

Darius T. Williams said...

That's what's up man...you're giving me hope!

Charismaticdiva81 said...

You are truly an inspiration! I hope God blesses you tremendously! Please add me to your myspace http://www.myspace.com/charismaticdiva81