Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Listen to My Radio Interview!



CLICK HERE


XEM on ServeTheKids Radio



My Radio Interview BEGINS at 21 Minutes and 30 Seconds.

I was personally requested to Guest Star on ServeTheKids Radio, by Infamous Host and Founder, Tom Blumenthal. I was honored to fill the spot, for Tom was sent copies of Part 1 and Part 2 of my Documentary; YOUNG, BLACK & GAY IN AMERICA.

Toms Radio Program caters to ALL of the Young Men and Young Women of the Ballroom/House Scene. Tom was impressed with the Content and Visuals of my Project, and was Extremely Excited to have me speak to his listeners.

I am Sooo HONORED for this Opportunity.

None other than, CLAY CANE; Famous Black and Gay, Writer/Activist, called in during the final segment of my interview to CONGRATULATE Me, and to let me know that he had also been sent copies of my Mini-Documentary. I mention Clay in the 2nd Part of My Project; for he is one of the men whose work I have admired for the past THREE Years. Clay has written for Many Local and International Magazines and Periodicals, and is on the dawn of releasing his FIRST, Full-Fledged Novel.




This is such a SUPREME Moment in My Life Ladies and Gentlemen...



'Creation is Representation' [Xem; August 2008]

'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]

'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007]

No comments: