Thursday, August 21, 2008

The BEE is BACK and The BUZZ Is...

The Highly Anticipated Junior Album
from
R&B/PoP SIN.Sation...
BEYONCE

Tentively Titled:

VIRTUOSO INTELLECT

November 18, 2008

As the World sits upon the dawn of a MAJOR Political transition in the Physical Appearance of 'CHANGE' in America, BEYONCE manages to share in that Historical Spotlight, releasing her Junior Studio LP on Tuesday, November 18, 2008. Beyonce has become the quintessential Femme Fatale of our generation. She is the R&B Starlett and Rhythmic, Perform Factor Maverick, who shall go down in History, as a Legend of Our Time, and an ICON to those of the generation to follow. In the past 11 years, Beyonce has managed to use every sprinkle of marketing magic to create an Image and Reputation of SuperStar Proportion.

Now, 2 years following the release of her Triple-Platinum, 2 week rushed project, B'DAY...Beyonce returns with a VIRTUOSO INTELLECT compilation. While I truly LOVE and APPRECIATE Beyonces ability to transform any stage into her Oasis of Feminine Seduction, Im just not SOLD on the 'FACT' that she has the ability to create Quality, Timeless music. Unlike her industry equivalents, with the likes of Alicia Keys and Mary J. Blige, also aligned to take the Legends Throne in years to come, BEYONCE does not contrive songs that can be played 15-20 years from now; garnering a nostalgic moment of Solace and Luster in the spirit of her listeners. Beyonce has managed to remain relevant by creating tracks that elicit an array of Dance Crazes, Lyrical Catchy Tid-Bits, and beats that are Hot enough to keep a Club Floor packed until 2am.

Im HOPING that BeYonce has reached a bit deeper into her magical potions of melodic blends, to create Songs for this album that arent as surface grown and seedless as 'FREAK EM DRESS', 'SUGA MAMA' and 'RING THE ALARM'. I want BeYonce to deliver an album, complete with 15-20 Tracks; all of which contain the essense of the Songs that comprised the ReRelease version of 'B Day'. I THINK Beyonce REALIZES that she can no longer count on the fact that she is 'BEYONCE'. The slow to moderate sales of BDAY, prior to its 3rd Single Release...'To the Left..To the Left...' PROVED that her FANS wanted and desired MORE. Beyonce, hopefully, does NOT rely upon the Mainstream, Conventional beats from TIMBALAND, THE NEPTUNES, KANYE WEST, DARK CHILD & THE DREAM to deliver and transcend the essense of her Growth and Maturation of Talent over the past two years. Beyonce, in my Opinion, STILL has a LOT to Prove. WHY do so many individuals WORSHIP her, in Goddess Sanction? Is she Truly WORTHY of ALL of the Accolades and Adoration?

VIRTUOSO INTELLECT shall deliver the Answer to the Promise of her Future in the Game.

HOPEFULLY, She WILL be performing her NEW single during her much promoted, September performance at The FASHION ROCKS Industry Concert.

Beyonces FIRST Single will hit ITunes on September 12th, So...MAYBE we will even get a SURPRISE MTV Video Music Award Performance from Our R&B Starlett, on Sunday, September 7, 2008.

...Until then, We Still Await...

'Creation is Representation' [Xem; August 2008]

'Knowledge and Artistry ABOVE My own VANITY' [Xem; July 2008]

'Im Drenched in Love and Showered by Support'[Xem; April 2008]

'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'[Xem; August, 2007
]

8 comments:

Cash S. said...

Ugh, I'm tired of her. I also hope she comes with something deeper. I'm much more excited about Solange (sp) and Michelle Williams projects.

Darius T. Williams said...

Um, we all love Beyonce, right!!!

Sexxy Luv said...

WHY do so many individuals WORSHIP her, in Goddess Sanction? Is she Truly WORTHY of ALL of the Accolades and Adoration?.....

YES! I think so! I LOVE BEY! lol

great post!

1st time around these parts, and being that my 1st post i read is about Beyonce makes me adore you! :)

Fancy Pants said...

I love Beyonce'! But, I'm not sure I'm with you about hearing "Get Me Bodied" or any of her other dance tracks in 10 years. I'm sure hearing it will invoke the same type of nostalgia that our parents feel when they hear "Ring my Bell" or other Disco dance tracks.
I think society worships her because unlike many of our other favorite starlets, she has been able to keep her name out of scandal while growing up and maintaining her good girl image.
Which makes me wonder...does she not say anything because she doesn't have anything to say? Or is it a strategic plan that has been perfectly executed?
Being a Virgo, I can just imagine her talking about how no one can compete with her and talking about laughing in the face of ALL wannabe competitors. But that's just my opinion. LOL!

Anonymous said...

WHY do so many individuals WORSHIP her, in Goddess Sanction? Is she Truly WORTHY of ALL of the Accolades and Adoration?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She still has alot to prove she is pure fluff. I agreed with everything you said!




(Where is the Christina Love????)

deonte' k said...

*kicks in the door*


Did someone say something about Beyonce????

O ok I see..... hmmm well I love me some Beyonce. So I can't wait for her album to drop. And yes she deserves everything! LoL

Unknown said...

Amen!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad you said it. I love the way that she has created a career for herself that defines her as an icon. I like the way she carries herself while under the intense spotlight. I even think that she is creative and exciting.

Do I think that her particular music choices will stand the test of time? NOT AT ALL. I was just looking at all of my Destiny's Child cds this past weekend (and I own them all) and I have absolutely no urge to listen to any of them! Not one!

She was on the right track with her Dangerously In Love cd (even though I thought that her desperate attempt to make the title track an instant classic was so far off the mark). There was grown up R&B mixed with some respectable pop on the cd.

What I do like about Beyonce that will never be taken away from her is THE WOMAN HAS A WORK ETHIC! She has been on her grind for quite some time and I don't think that anyone in recent years has done it quite like her or with such success.

Perhaps Beyonce is trying to make all of the money she can right now without worrying about having a career like Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey (sustaining music). Maybe she, like me, knows that no one wants to see her singing "Bootylicious" or "Ring The Alarm" when she is 40.