So, on a Fairly Regular Basis, Im receiving LOTS and LOTS of Sin.Sational Emails from Viewers Who regularly Hit this Site, and Who actively Support EMERALD EYE ENTERTAINMENT. On MANY Occassions, Im being asked to DETAIL My relationships with the People Who Im often photographed with, as well as giving MORE Commentary about My Life, Personally.
To be HONEST, My Life isnt as XCITING as it MAY Appear in Photos. People DONT Understand that though I may 'Know' certain Individuals, and it SEEMS that Im Out often, Im actually HERE, in My Place, ALONE, 65% of the time; by Choice. You see me, in Photos, with People Who I May See, Myself, ONCE every Month, or ONCE every 2-4 Months. The Collection of XCLusive Photographs are VERY Deceiving. I assure ALL of You. There isnt MUCH to Detail.
You've GOT to Remember that for 6 Years, I was Taught, in College, How to Use, Distort and MANIPULATE Images, Context, Aesthetics and Visual Motif to Paint a Certain Portrait. We LIVE in the Era of Contrast, Saturation and Deception.
HOWEVER, it is NOW The FIRST DAY of My FAVORITE Time of the Year. This is the time Where I ALWAYS feel Most Happy, Most Free, Most Liberated, Most Creative, and Strongest. I Also tend to feel Most Attractive and Appealing. Its SPRING!
...and this Season has ALWAYS Given Me So Many Wonderful Ideas and Feelings. Its the Combination of the Brisk Air, the Late Nites that are Still always Lit like Lazy Afternoons, and the Gorgeous People that just Stem Out of the Grounds. LMAO*
Today was actually My FINAL Day at Work until April 1st. Im Sooo Xcited because I NOW have Time to Post More Photos and Chronicled Tales on a Daily Basis, for ALL of You. Also, Im able to get a LOT of My Personal, Screenwriting Completed, as well as Catching Up on some Budgeting, Cleaning, DVD Watching, and NEW JOB Searching. Ive begun My Job Hunt in Los Angeles, as Ive STILL been Sending My resume off to various Leadership Positions HERE. I am Making My Move within the Next 5 Months. So, BEFORE The Weather turns Brisk, I will have Made MAJOR Life Changes.
Right Now, I am VERY Hungry, and have a Taste for Chinese Food and a Glass or 3 of Chardonnay. YES* OoohLaLa!
Im probably going to go Outside in a few, Grab My Shopping Bags and Mail from the Car, Ride to this Chinese Restaurant that Ive NEVER Tried, and Get Dinner. Then, Im going to Come back HERE, Eat, Lay Down, and Possibly hit the Circuit 2nite to Dance and ENJOY the Fact that I DONT have to Work for 10 Whole Days! GO OFF FOR ME.
Im Looking Forward to seeing Tyler Perrys New Film 2morrow, MEET THE BROWNS, in Matinee. Wesley and I are going to go 2gether since We havent Chilled or really Talked since BEFORE My BirthDay Bash. I was wrapped Up Planning that, and He became suddenly ill. So, this Shall be Our Catch Up Day. Besides, He and I have NEVER done the Movies 2gether.
Sunday is Easter Dinner at Nana Bea Beas House. Tuesday, Jeneen is taking Me Out to Dinner the LEMONGRASS Thai Restaurant, as a Post-BirthDay Celebration, since She Totally MISSED My Party to Celebrate Valentines with her BoyFriend. Wednesday is Ayanas BIG Thesis Presentation at her School, and Then...My Calendar of Events is FREE~
Oh, Ramonts 21st BirthDay Dinner is Also Tomorrow Nite at TASTE. Ive NEVER dined at TASTE, but, I look Forward to it; Indeed. Nyashas Girlfriend, Erica, is ALSO having her BirthDay Dinner at TASTE, Next Weekend.
I Dont Know SOCIALITES and CELEB.U.TANTES. The New Season is Here, and though Im HAPPY, Overall, I Still feel the SAME. Nothings NEW and Nothings XCITING. I DO Need to get on a Plane and get AWAY for a While. Thats REAL TALK. Also, I Need to Start Putting MORE TIME into My Spiritual and Intellectual Growth. I focus so MUCH of My Time and Energy into Aesthetics, that ENOUGH of My Focus doesnt Xist around the Essence of Building My Inner Soul and Character. I Need a Guide; a Life Coach of sorts.
I THINK THAT I WOULD FEEL MORE CONTENT TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE BE IN CHARGE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE. I PLAY SO MANY DIFFERENT ROLES, THAT I DONT OFTEN TIMES KNOW HOW TO ALLOW OTHERS TO BE IN CONTROL AND TAKE THE LEAD. ITS THE PIECE OF MY LIFE THATS MISSING. BEING SUBMISSIVE.
'Life Without Photographs are Moments that Never Happened'~{Xem; August, 2007}~



1 comment:
Yes! I LOVE Spring, too. We are ALL at pivotal times in our lives. We need to have another date. I'll be off in May and June so we can schedule something for around then. LOL! It's funny but I'm so serious about being off for 2 months. Oh, and one last thing....let go and let God. It sound cliche' but it works. Love ya.
Post a Comment